Super Demo Reel Super Demo Reel

Khawner was good

Paperbat not so much.

Love the music. It was really good I think this should motivate you to make more movies. I want to see more from you. Keep the good work up.

PaperBat responds:

I'm gunna punch you

Angela Angela

better than I thought

At first I thought it was gonna be bad, but it actually turned out funny. Kudos

Sprite A Day: 10 Sprite A Day: 10

Lol I love it.

Great Job!

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

OMG YOSHI

Yoshi77777 I haven't seen your work since sprite a day. You get daily 2nd. Congrats. It's a pretty good quiz. Good job and contact me sometime and we will collab.

Sispri responds:

Thanks, and I will when I feel like collabing. ;)

Balls N Girls Balls N Girls

Too Hard!

This game reminds me of the game Miss World '96 Nude. The object of the game is to draw on areas of the screen and uncover a picture of a naked woman. The challenge comes from the creatures who try to ram you while you're drawin. It all works out like the classic game Qix, only here you get to "meet hot beautiful girl." The problem was in this game you wouldn't even know what the damn thing is because it's too hard.

Duck Hunt Duck Hunt

Nice job!

Hey that was a good game. All you needed was gunshot noises and it would of been a perfect replica of the real one.

HW - A Soothing Touch ft MT7 HW - A Soothing Touch ft MT7

Better

I never thought your songs could get better but then you add MT7 and WOW.

thanks dudeeee

HW - Gliding HW - Gliding

Again

You never fail to amaze me. You are one of the best. You constantly make quality stuff over and over and over. I love this.

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks a lot man, im really glad that you stop by every now and then to check out my new songs.

HW - A Soothing Touch HW - A Soothing Touch

OMG

This is so chill. I could listen to this over and over. I love the beat and the piano is amazing as well. You are my favorite artist on NG!

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks as always man, im glad you came across sedative shapes a while ago.